- We do not manufacture any belts.
- Improper handling of belt, twisting, pinching or prying during installation.
- Improper belt alignment, toe in or toe out, chamber tilt left or tilt right, vehicle alignment early model FXR's, FXD's, FLT's.
- Improper belt tension: too tight, too loose.
- Worn out pulleys not replaced at time of belt replacement.
- Oil leaks that cause oil to penetrate belt, chemical reaction to rubber.
- Air suspensions that cause improper belt tension/alignment, raising or lowering the bike by air or broken shocks.
- Failure to properly readjust new belt as it seats into pulleys at 500 and 1000 miles, and at regular services.
- Road debris, rocks, metal, glass, tire tread or retread pieces, etc.
- Failure to properly readjust belt on bikes overloaded for long trips.
- Harsh chemicals used to clean motorcycle, chemical reaction to rubber.
- Racing, burnouts, wheel stands, all affect tension and alignment.
- Worn or broken pulley isolator rubber/s.
- Reverse over bending of belt.
that rubs or has constant contact with upper belt passage way portion
of inner primary housing, motorplate or starter pinion gear, lowered